Quantcast
Your Ad Here Os Configurations
Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Windows 8 leaks


 Windows 8 rumor: To be named Windows 365:

I got a tip from a little bird that Microsoft may rename Windows 8 in order to better align the product with the upcoming Cloud 365 suite.
This is just a rumor and I have no corroborating evidence to back it up but the name that has been floated is Windows 365.
I wouldnt bet on this tip but the name actually sounds good to me.
Windows 8 rumor : Security updates and Liscensing from Cloud:

Now while I have no reason to believe that this is anything but PURE speculation at this point, he does bring up 2 good points which I will write about soon.
  1. Using the cloud to apply system updates
  2. Using the cloud to validate an OS license.
Stay tuned folks…

No comments:

Post a Comment